The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Complete Monster - Many of the DIS were portrayed this way, particularly Twp'atwt. The exceptions mostly defected when given the chance.
- Crazy Awesome - Many of the agents forced to sit through the horrors of badfic aren't quite right in the head anymore. This probably makes them even deadlier.
- Crosses the Line Twice - The Rape Jar.
- Depends who you ask. Many others have a different view.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome- Several, due to the number of known Agents and PPC stories. Some can be found on the relevant page.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: See the relevant page.
- Hell Is That Noise - The console beep.
- He's Just Hiding - Makes-Things: "I think I would know if I was dead!"
- Holy Shit Quotient - Varies from writer to writer, and depending on what fic they're sporking.
- Less Disturbing in Context - A number of things, though they're not necessarily much less disturbing in context.
- Nausea Fuel - Some of the ickier fics, and some of the executions.
- Nightmare Fuel - All those things that happen in Porn Without Plot, the rapefics, the squick, and the creepy fetish fics? Unless the victim is ID'd as a replacement Sue, chances are it's a possessed canon character, who may or may not be aware of what they're being forced to do and will possibly need medical assistance and resuscitation afterwards. And the Wraiths can possess agents as well.
- Even worse is if it's a real person.
- In a Left 4 Dead Fic, the agents have to deal with a Sue that's literally a giant, swearing, zombie killing, sandwich.
- Worse, the damn thing just won't die. In their second mission dealing with it, they have to figure out a way to kill it since it survived being shot and having its neck broken.
- So Bad It's Good or So Bad It's Horrible - The fics which get sporked. So Bad It's Good tends to produce funnier results.
- Squick - Some of the more dreadful fics; it's a charge for a reason.
- Tastes Like Diabetes - Many Suefics, especially Legolas/OC "Legomances."
- Uncanny Valley - Sues fall into this by reason of being too perfect.
- The Woobie: Several agents go past Butt Monkey and into this when their authors get mean. The most recent contender is Cadmar, for the Trauma Conga Line he (currently she) faced in "Dragon Lady". Even the Flowers took pity on him/her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.