The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Sheldon turning down Amy's advances, and telling her to try again once she grows the hell up.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When Cooper finds out that Charlotte was raped, he sits down with her, tells her he loves her (no matter what), vows to protect her, and ultimately helps her find the strength to identify her rapist. May also be a Tear Jerker for some. It was just that good.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Charlotte, for many fans, once she was defrosted. Probably helps that Ka Dee Strickland pulls off the whole Southern-Belle Texas-accented charm with perfect ease.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Pete and Violet as of now, Cooper and Violet in season 1, later Cooper and Charlotte until recently (see Jerkass example below).
- Addison and Sam. ADDISON AND SAM.
- Also, Naomi and Gabriel.
- Flanderization: Dell. Oh, Dell.
- Harsher in Hindsight: In an early episode that dealt with STD's, Maya reassures her mother that she's still a virgin. A couple years later she gets pregnant.
- Jerkass Woobie: Charlotte, as of the episode in which she was brutally raped and beaten.
- Nightmare Fuel: Season 2 finale, where Violet is lying half-dead in a pool of her own blood from a forced C-section by a woman who stole her baby.
- The Scrappy: Both Cooper and Violet (violet in particular) are diving headlong in this direction.
- Though to be fair, both seem to have done some work to pull out of this towards the end of season 3
- To be honest, there was a point in season 3 where this troper found themselves disliking EVERYONE except Sheldon, who wasn't even main cast yet. Fortunately, most of the cast has pulled out of this territory.
- The Woobie: They take turns.
- Wangst: Holy shit, where to even start? Let's just say these people make The Winchesters look like a perfectly happy, well-adjusted, picket-fence-rockin' family.
- What an Idiot!: Pretty much everyone has had a turn with this trope, but Coop asking Charlotte to marry him pretty much takes the cake. Hell, it takes the whole damn desert cart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.