|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Nearly every idle chat between the Prince and Elika.
- Special mentions go to when the Prince interrupts their rather urgent quest to challenge Elika to a game of I Spy.
Prince: Want to play a game? Come on It'll be fun.
Elika: The world's about to end and you want to play a game?
Prince: Might as well die happy!
Elika: This is a stupid game.
Prince: Want another go?
Elika: This is impossible!
Elika: Are you still playing that game?
Prince: Your turn.
Elika: For what?...sigh...c.
Elika: Yes, can we go on?
Elika: Sky again
Prince: Now you're getting it.
Elika: You picked sky again?
Prince: No, but you're getting a hang out of the rules.
Elika: Thanks. They're so complex I was worried they might evade me.
Prince: A-ha! ...No.
Elika: I give up.
Prince: Soulless follower of Ahriman!
Elika: I am amazed no one threw you overboard on your sea trips.
- Sometimes, Elika also likes being snarky:
Prince: That's a nice blouse.
Elika: I think I have an extra one if you want to wear it.
- The Prince, of course, too:
Elika: We have to cross over there!
Prince: Sure, climb on the roof. It's not like gravity ever killed anyone.
- This conversation:
- Elika and The Prince surely love to Get The Crap Past The Radar:
Elika: Wow. With you as a measuring stick that really makes me a saint.
Prince: Oh, come on, I've helped old ladies home from the market.
Elika: If they had attractive daughters.
Prince: Yeah. I helped them, too.
- The Prince about the evil god:
Prince: You had to pick this religion? You couldn't have picked one where the all the evil creatures were...I don't know... slightly angry sheep?
- In the windmill:
Prince: You know, I once thought about settling down, milling flour for a living...
Prince: Ha, are you kidding? How boring would that be?
- The Prince lampshading the fact that the thing they search is, like always, at the most inconvenient place.
Prince: Nice tower, I'd say it's from the omnious and forbidding school of architecture.
Elika: The fertile ground is...
Prince: At the top of the tower. Well, they wouldn't put it on the ground floor, would they?
- Before climbing up a tower
Prince: I'll go first. But hey, no staring at my ass. I've felt you looking.
Elika: I thought you lost your ass?
And then Elika actually stares at his ass.
Prince: I can feel you looking!
- The Prince imitating the Hunter, which is a ugly monster after all.