|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Complete Monster: The identity-destroying Space Satan who bodyjacks a bunch of people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and trolls them for good measure.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: It's a John Carpenter film. Are you not surprised?
- Les Yay: Played with.
- Memetic Mutation - You may have seen that animated GIF where a mustachioed man wakes up from his bed all nervous and sweaty, turns around and screams in horror after seeing (X)... well, it comes from this film!
- Uncanny Valley - They come in three different flavors here.
- A) Homeless people who become possessed and act like a collective hive mind, much like the insects. When the evil god is defeated, they get to walk away living.
- B) Victims who become possessed by the green liquid from the canister directly. They pass on their influence by spitting liquid into other victims' mouths. They can stand still with no free will of their own and are essential mindless drones for the evil god. Unlike the homeless, they lose their lives when the evil god is defeated
- C) Recently deceased corpses who become reanimated undead and behave much like the living possessed. They go back to being dead bodies.
- Unfortunate Implications - The green goop/Antichrist can turn people and corpses into living dead by entering into their mouths; it also has some psycho-kinetic abilities that it uses to move things and to somehow control lowly creatures. What are those lowly creatures? Worms, bugs, ants... and hobos.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.