|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Characters from Prequel
Katia Fucking Managan
The protagonist of the comic, a female Khajiit who may or may not become the Champion of Cyrodil.
- The Alcoholic: A recovering one.
- Ambiguous Disorder: She has legitimate difficulty understanding social situations; most likely justified because of her really shitty upbringing.
- An Axe to Grind: Lacking alternatives.
- Badass: Becoming one.
- Break the Cutie
- Broken Bird: She gets better once people start putting some trust in her, but up to that point she's basically little more than a nervous sobbing wreck.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor
- Cloudcuckoolander: Only because of the audience typically, though during a brief segment where perspective flips to Quill-Weave then back, it's shown she can be just as odd on her own.
- Cosmic Plaything
- Dark and Troubled Past: Her life is really shitty and the story has only taken place over the course of about a week, which has also been pretty shitty to her.
- Determined Defeatist: Katia exemplifies the trope to a T.
- How Do I Shoot Fire?
- Know When to Fold'Em
- Meaningful Rename: Her original name being either irrelevant or a closely guarded secret, depending on which fan theory proves accurate.
- Naked People Are Funny: She gets declothed on a semi-regular basis.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero
- Non-Mammal Mammaries
- Perpetual Poverty: Enforced by being robbed twice thus far
- Ping-Pong Naivete: Part of being a Cloudcuckoolander and also But Thou Must! for certain elements of the plot.
- Playing with Fire
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: She's certainly more kitten-like than the actual Khajiits of The Elder Scrolls series.
- The Thing That Would Not Leave: To Quill-Weave.
- Took a Level In Badass
- Why Did It Have to Be Nobility?
Maenlorn & Caenlorn
Bosmer propietors of "The Flowing Bowl"
An Argonian acrobate and writer (and Acrobatics trainer)
A rather suspicious Nord in charge of the Kvatch Mages Guild.
- Ambiguously Evil: Katia's not sure whether she's genuinely kind or planning to murder her.
- Turns out she's planning to rob her.
- Blondes Are Evil
- The Beautiful Elite
- The Ghost: For a while.
- Hair of Gold
- Meaningful Name: Sigrid means 'victory,' 'wisdom,' and 'beautiful.'
- Not So Different: Katia's starting to see similarities between her and Sigrid.
- The Ojou
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: According to Asotil.
A Breton mage of the Kvatch Mage's Guild. He doesn't take too kindly to Katia.
Nightmare of Emperor Uriel Septim VII
An Orsimer brigand who Katia has off-screen drunken sex with.
- Affably Evil
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: An area from his crotch to his knee is pixellated when he's naked.
- Catch Phrase: To get his catch on, if you know what he's saying.
- Cloudcuckoolander: And surprisingly his logic is often flawless.
- Victoria's Secret Compartment: You don't want to know where he keeps items.
A Soldier of the Imperial Legion that Katia encounters.
- Berserk Button: Criminal Scum.
- Bunny Ears Lawyer: While he is a skilled warrior, he has little concern for social norms as long as they aren't technically against the law.
- Large Ham
- Lawful Stupid: Comes with the job.
- Only Known by Their Nickname
The whirling tempest of contradictory advice that somehow found its way into Katia's head.
- Broken Base: A trademark of the Audience is its inability to come to a consensus. This invariably leads to fragments of Katia's subconscious swearing to the Nine Divines that the 'majority' of commands opposed an action that Katia has taken.
- Chaotic Stupid
- The Kid with the Remote Control: Although not to the degree some elements of the Audience would like. Katia remains the ultimate arbiter of her actions, with the Audience merely providing suggestions in the back of her mind.