The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- How does a standard half-hour one-shot Christmas special get a full, red-carpet premiere!?
- People being over dramatic.
- The special claims that the Prep & Landing unit explains how Santa can visit all the children in the world in one night. Umm, no it doesn't. The preparations themselves take so much time that it makes you wonder how much Santa has to wait for them. Not that it really matters (it's a Santa Claus story after all) but the basic premise doesn't work very well.
- There could be a magical time-stretch, as explained in The Santa Clause. However, they should've at least mentioned that if it were true.
- There may be other Prep elves aside from the focus characters. If that's the case, then it's not explained very well.
- So the special shows that the elves check the milk and cookies left for Santa in America, but what about the Brits that leave him sherry and mince pies? Surely a Disney Santa doesn't drink alcohol.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.