The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Basic Trope: Someone fails to make it to the bathroom on time.
- Played Straight: After searching desperately for a place to relieve herself and finding none, Alice wets her pants.
- Exaggerated: Alice completely soaks through her pants and floods the place.
- Inverted: Alice relieves herself in the nearest toilet or some other such appropriate place.
- Someone pees on Alice.
- Alice has the legendary Bottomless Bladder.
- Justified: The bladder can only accomodate so much liquid, and when it reaches that tipping point, well...
- Subverted: Alice finds a bathroom just in the nick of time.
- Double Subverted: But all the stalls are full, the bathroom is closed for maintenance, etc. and she can't hold it anymore.
- Deconstructed: Alice is publicly humiliated, and will have to walk around in smelly wet clothes.
- Reconstructed: Alice finds a place where she can get cleaned up and get some clean clothes, and nobody mentions the incident.
- Parodied: The Potty Failure ensues on stage or otherwise in front of a large crowd.
- Lampshaded: "Gotta go! Gotta go!...oh, nevermind..."
- Averted: Alice makes it to a bathroom in time
- Enforced: We need something that can be played as Toilet Humor, or depending on the setting and audience, Fetish Fuel.
- Invoked: Alice has been chugging water all day long
- Defied: Alice wills herself to hold it longer so as not to humiliate herself.
- Discussed: "Did she just pee her pants"
- Conversed: "I would hate to be Alice right now!"
- Played For Laughs: Usually is
- Played For Drama: It causes lots of social embarrassment for Alice
- Played For Bow-Chicka-Wow-Wow: Bob witnesses Alice wetting her pants, and says "Let me help you get cleaned up." Coitus Ensues.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.