The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Olive Oyl has the same voice as Betty Boop.
- What Could Have Been: Nintendo's Super Mario franchise, probably the most significant in videogame history, was essentially made with original characters because the company lost the rights to make Popeye arcade games...
- Ironically, a few years after Nintendo became successful in American arcades, they did produce a Popeye video game. It played nothing like Donkey Kong, however.
- The Popeye franchise itself only exists because a scientist got the decimal point in the wrong place when calculating the iron content of spinach.
- Actually, it's been speculated that spinach was chosen because of its high Vitamin A content, not its iron content.
- You Fail Biology Forever: In Females is Fickle, Olive's goldfish jumps over the edge of Popeye's ship, and she screams "Oh Popeye save my goldfish! He'll DROWN!!"
- What. Aren't goldfish freshwater fish?
- The goldfish seemed just fine for the rest of the episode.
- That's not a fail, it's a joke.
- The writers didn't fail. Olive did!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.