The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- After 70 years of being a father figure, Popeye officially adopted Swee'pea in a Sunday strip from November 21, 2004 in celebration of National Adoption Month. This was also marked by a special event held in New York City.
- The finale to Goonland.
Popeye: I just found me pappy/And now I am happy.
- The song "What Can I Do For You" from Aladdin And His Wonderful Lamp.
- Fightin' Pals.
- Never Sock A Baby. Especially the ending.
- "Fowl Play" has a song Popeye trained a parrot to sing to Olive.
- Early in the film we see Popeye keeps a picture frame with the words Me Poppa in place of a picture. The CMOH comes later when we see Pappy has an identical picture frame with the words Me Son.
- Pick a Popeye/Swee'pea moment. Any Popeye/Swee'pea moment.
- During the Sail With Me/Stay With Me song, Olive and Popeye sing about the futures they hope Swee'pea will have. There's a part where Olive is singing about how Popeye might be the guy she's been dreaming of, and that she hopes that he'll settle down with her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.