|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Pop Pixie, which premiered in 2010 (2011 in Italy), is a Spin-Off of Winx Club. It's set in an Alternate Universe where pixies, gnomes, elves, and talking animals go about their daily lives in Pixieville. In the city's center is the Tree of Life, which grows "Magic Pops." When a pixie uses his or her powers for goodness, he or she may be given a Pop and become a "Pop Pixie."
Introduced in season two of Winx Club, the pixies were a hit with younger fans and received their own toy lines and magazine. Pop Pixie was first announced in 2009 and consists of fifty-two, 13-minute-long episodes.
Don't confuse it with Pixie Pop.
- Alternate Universe: With the Gender Flips, the Tree of Life playing a different role in the story, and the pixies having transformations (which they didn't have in the series), it's probably not set in the same world.
- Animorphism: Amore accidentally turns herself into a fish in one episode.
- Gender Flip: Livy, Digit, and Zing are boys.
- Grows on Trees: The Magic Pops
- Magical Girl
- One-Gender Race: Averted. In Winx Club, pixies were all female, but there are male pixies in this series.
- Plot Tailored to the Party: Well, the pixies can gain their magic pops for using their talents for goodness, so naturally there are several episodes like this.
- Spin-Off: Of Winx Club
- Transformation Trinket: The Magic Pops.
- World Tree: The Tree of Life, the source of magic.