The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Anvilicious: Very much so, but it is Police Quest after all. The law is the law in this game.
- So much the game was criticized because players would act the way they saw police officers behave on TV or in movies; when in real life, that gets you and others severely hurt or even killed. There were even people saying why you couldn't just take out your gun and shoot everyone.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The credits music for SWAT 2, Just Another Day in LA, captures the essence of the game perfectly.
- Funny Aneurysm Moment: In PQ2 when you hit pause you get a screen saying that every cop needs a break now and then. The unpause option on the screen? The words: "Let's roll!" It doesn't seem like much until you happen to pause the game as you try to defeat the terrorists on the airplane.
- Unfortunate Implications: PQ4 has some very... questionable portrayals of ethnic groups, especially a Korean storeowner
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.