Plus One Animation is a Korean animation studio.
Shows worked on by Plus One
- King of the Hill
- Beavis and Butthead
- The Goode Family
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (Ink and Paint on the Pilot, led by Tin House; Series is done by DR Movie (early episodes), JM Animation (most of it) and Moi Animation (additional animation studio under contract for JM)
- Doug (later Nickelodeon episodes and all of the Disney episodes, including the movie)
- Captain N: The Game Master (Season 3 under Saerom's watch, first two seasons done by Sei Young)
- Recess (All episodes after season one, plus the direct-to-video movies, with the exception of a few episodes)
- The Mighty Ducks (four episodes, with Sunwoo, Wang Film Productions, Koko Enterprises, Animal Ya and Walt Disney Animation Japan)
- The Mask
- The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat
- Street Sharks
- The Real Ghostbusters (With numerous other studios; done under Saerom's watch)
- Battletoads (Done under Saerom's watch)
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series (With numerous other studios)
Tropes associated with Plus One
- Animation Bump: Their work on Beavis and Butthead Do America, done alongside Rough Draft. Some of their other work, too.
- Deranged Animation: Seen on Beavis and Butthead (to an extent), and especially The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat.
- Limited Animation: Seen in King of The Hill and Beavis and Butthead to some extent.
- Off-Model: It happens a bit. All of their Recess episodes suffer from this.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.