The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Creator Backlash: Peter Paltridge won't avoid admitting his discontent with some of his old, discontinued series, such as Riot Act and Marin Meadow .
- Old Shame: In its formative years, the site contained no archive. Some cartoons were literally up for only one week and then banished forever. The practice was originally due to limited storage space (it began as a GeoCities site) but was continued until 2006 as a means of quality control (anything Peter Paltridge didn't regret making was given a position in a selective archive section). Most of the pre-2006 works are still offline, but lately they have turned up in book collections.
- One discontinued series, Guava Guava, still has a few comics posted at platypuscomix.net, including the second part of "Raiders of the Lost Arc". However, Paltridge divided them among the Variety and Kristmas Klassics sections, as opposed to giving Guava Guava its own menu and spot on the homepage.
- What Could Have Been: :
- Paltridge originally designed Princess Pi as a little girl, but then he considered the possibility that more people would want to read about a hot, older princess.
- An early list of Princess Pi villains portrayed the Totally Nazis as fascist versions of the Totally Spies leads.
- Paltridge reportedly planned a "True Believers" sequel called "A Very Merry Marvel Christmas Special". However, he ended up deciding his script for this comic seemed like too comedic a follow-up.
- Paltridge posted some descriptions of deleted scenes from "True Believers" after finishing the final pages.
- Paltridge's Deviant ART page includes sketches and synopses for two abandoned ideas he had for flagship comics: Mackenzie, the Magician's Daughter, and Johnny Redshirt. They both got rejected in favor of Princess Pi.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.