|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
"HELLO EVERYBODY! THIS IS PHANTOMSAVAGE!"—A typical intro of his videos.
PhantomSavage is a Let's Player from the world of Youtube, one of the more famous ones, so it seems. He is probably the most known for doing an LP of Dead Rising that he just recently finished and his tendency to yell really loudly in his videos. He also is a friend of both Tatsudoshi and The Khold One evidenced by his frequent appearances in both of their videos. He has also started a co-op channel with his friend, KZX (YouTube name Goddammit Joel) called The Basterd Brothers.
Tropes included in Phantom's work include:
- Berserk Button: The entirety of this video.
- Butt Monkey: At least in most Skype calls, see: His Smurf Escapades, His Therapy Session (with Drunken Dan as Dr. Lipshitz), and the 90% of the times he impersonates Adolf Hitler.
- Even Evil Has Standards: This video had Phantom playing Super Khold World, a hard romhack made by Khold. His reaction says it all.
- It Is Pronounced "Tro-PAY": In a conversation with his friends on Skype, he keeps mispronouncing Toblerone to varying degrees such as Toberloan, Tobleronie, Tapron, and Tobey Maguire just to piss off his friend, GFPPM.
- Large Ham: If the page quote doesn't give it away, nothing will.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Snickerdoodles come up a lot in his Dead Rising LP
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Given the opportunity, Phantom can really go into this territory pretty easily.