|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
There sure are a lot of petticoat shots.
[Spoilers: Petticoat shots are the new panty shots.]
A petticoat underneath dresses or skirts. One layer with scalloped edging. This shot shows that the petticoat is only about an inch or two shorter than the dress. This means it will readily be seen with movement. If you look closely, you can also see small holes near the edging, indicating an eyelet sort of pattern. The petticoat shows 3 layers of netting, with a scalloped edge on each.
Do not confused with Panty Shot.
Anime & Manga
- Yu Yu Hakusho, when wind blows Kayko's skirt, the white petticoat underneath is seen. Botan has a petticoat under her dress.
- Spiral, the white petticoat under Hiyono's skirt.
- Angel Beats!: Kanade's petticoat under her skirt is seen many times.
- In The Vision Of Escaflowne, Hitomi has a petticoat under her skirt.
- In Magic Knight Rayearth, three heroines wear a petticoats under their skirts.
- The princess from the 1980 remake of Twelve Months. A white petticoat is revealed from behind in the autumn wind scene.
- Melissa Thorn in the Montana Jones episode, "The Rescuing Boomerang". When she has a dress mishap due to some gust, the only thing revealed is her white petticoat, due to catching her dress in time.
- Disney's Beauty and the Beast: Belle's petticoat under her dress seen many times
- Disney's Sleeping Beauty: As Briar Rose, Aurora wears a simple, one-layer petticoat under the skirt.
- Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Esmeralda's petticoat under her sarong. Also, Madellaine wears a petticoat under the dress.
- The Black Cauldron: Eilonwy's petticoat under her dress.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Snow White wears a white petticoat under the skirt.
- Little Nemo Adventures in Slumberland: Princess Camille wears two-layer petticoat under her dress.
- Castle In The Sky: Sheeta has a petticoat under her dress.
- The King And I Anna has a petticoat under her skirt, her bloomers are same color.
- Babes in Toyland: Jill has a petticoat under her dress and Mary also has the same petticoat under her skirt.
- The Super Mario Bros Super Show!: Princess Toadstool's petticoat under her dress many times. In "The Trojan Koopa", an inside view of her dress with white petticoat.
- Aelita in Code Lyoko. Same problem as Kanade, she wears a pink petticoat under her dress.
- Ella Enchanted, Ella wears a petticoat under her skirt.