|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "In Your Eyes". How can anyone NOT have included this? This is one of his best songs! And the LYRICS are so good too.
- "Sledgehammer", which in addition to being an awesome song, has an equally awesome and innovative music video that is a serious contender with Michael Jackson's "Thriller" for best music video of all time.
- And it was done by none other than Nick Park!
- "Red Rain" from the same album is also incredibly epic. Actually, So is basically a Crowning Album Of Awesome as a whole.
- "Here Comes The Flood", specifically the stripped-down, piano-only version; Gabriel was dissatisfied with the bombastic, overdone original on Car and reworked it into an absolutely beautiful song.
- "Walk Through The Fire", an awesome track from the otherwise forgettable Jeff Bridges movie Against All Odds (which also had Phil Collins on the soundtrack, whose eponymous song became a hit).
- His collaboration with electronica group Deep Forest on "While The Earth Sleeps" for the James Cameron/Kathryn Bigelow film Strange Days.
- His grand Apartheid-era dirge "Biko" is breathtaking as well. Credit where credit is due, Phil Collins does a fine job with the drums as well.
- "Out Out" from Gremlins, which was criminally underused in the movie itself.
- "When You're Falling", a collaboration with Afro-Celt Sound System.
- "Moribund The Burgermeister" An awesome tune.
- After years of having nowhere near as much mainstream success as Genesis, "Sledgehammer" shot to the top of the US charts and proceeded to knock "Invisible Touch" right out of the number one spot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.