The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: Deceased relative leaves fortune, or some of it, to his/her pet.
- Straight: Great Aunt Hortense leaves most of her fortune to her Lap Dog, Mister Snuggles.
- Exaggerated: Great Aunt Hortense has a humongous menagerie of all kinds of animals and leaves her entire fortune to them.
- Downplayed: The family gets a sizable portion of the estate, while the Yorkshire Terrier gets the Aunt's collection of bottle caps.
- Justified: The family was deemed inadaquite inherritors and Aunt Hortense wants her precious little dog to be taken care of.
- Great Aunt Hortense has no other family.
- Inverted: Mister Snuggles leaves money to his fateful maid, Great Aunt Hortense.
- Subverted: Despite the Old Aunt's stinginess during life, she leaves most of her money to her relatives.
- Double Subverted: But Mister Snuggles gets her mansion and her sports car.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: ???
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: "I can't believe the dog got the estate and I get Aunt Hortense's collection of creepy dolls!"
- Conversed: ???
Back to Pet Heir
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.