|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Fusco gets shot in the butt in "Wolf and Cub".
- A murder suspect being dumped in the back of a NYPD cruiser in the same episode. The officers didn't believe what they saw when they assumed he slept there the whole night.
- In "Baby Blue" Reese and Finch play daddy to a six month old.
- The part where Finch chides Reese about safe storage of his arsenal after they find the baby teething on a tear gas grenade is especially amusing.
- The Funny Background Event of Baby Leila in a makeshift playpen made of books was amazing.
- Carter's exasperated outrage at discovering that Finch, who is stocking up on baby supplies, kidnapped the baby to save her from "imminent danger of kidnapping" and has left her in Reese's care. He is utterly matter-of-fact about it until the cashier mistakes the two of them for new parents and congratulates them.
- In "Identity Crisis", Finch gets doped up on ecstasy. Hilarity Ensues.
Harold: (To Fusco) Want to hack the Pentagon?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.