The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Early in the pilot episode, Homeless Bum Reese is harassed by a group of lowlifes punks. He hands them their asses. Later, when he needs weapons, he tracks down the same punks to a gun deal, corrects their gun handling ("You're holding it sideways. That means you can't aim."), takes them all down in about 10 seconds with one of their own guns and simply gathers up what he needs from the pile of ordnance on the table. Their ringleader is left standing, dumbfounded. Reese tells him to get some safety training and leaves. And he never once raises his voice.
- How Reese escapes from behind an unmarked NYPD cruiser. With a flashbang.
- In the third episode, Reese is having a drink with the latest Person of Interest when two eavesdropping bankers interfere with their conversation and one tells Reese that returning soldiers should learn to adapt and he should use his head. Reese shows him just how he uses his head.
- Reese's confrontation with Andrew Benton at the end of "Cura Te Ipsum," combined with its No Ending conclusion.
- Mr. Finch confronting Keller at the end of episode 6 reminds us that he is, in his own way, just as dangerous as Mr. Reese.
Finch: "Money is all you care about. So that's what I'm going to take from you. Your money. All of it."
- Carter demands that Finch explain what he and his partner are doing. Finch gives Carter a number (A man who lost his job, home, and family, and holds a grudge against the banker who foreclosed on him). Within seconds of Carter figuring out what will happen and taking down the PoI right before he can kill his target, she gets a call on her cell phone.
Finch: This is what we do, Detective Carter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.