|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
"And hey, it didn't make me wanna vomit... so, that's a plus."—PBG on MySims Kingdom
PeanutButterGamer is a Youtube personality who does game reviews, Top 10 lists and hosts a number of other features, such as The G-Files (looking at weird things in video games) and To Kill An Avatar (exploring Video Game Cruelty Potential). He's the co-founder of NormalBoots.com and is a featured contributor on Blistered Thumbs.
- Anime Hair: In the Darkseed 2 review.
- Author Tract: Likes '"The Legend of Zelda
- Big No: A few times, most notably in the My Sims Kingdom review.
- Bread, Eggs, Breaded Eggs: In the To Kill An Avatar: The Many Deaths of Link episode:
Crushed! Oh, okay, more like glitched. GLITCH CRUSHED!
- Crossover: With friend and fellow Channel Awesome colleague, Pushing Up Roses.
- In which he points out he does not like Pac-Man.
- Freud Was Right: "She shakes your bag around and it gives your wand special... powers... uhhhhhh-"
- Fan Nickname; Okay, more like a SelfNickName, PBG
- Flat Joy: From his "Putt-Putt Joins the Parade" video.
- Large Ham
- Pac-Man; Does not like Pac-Man.
- Rapid-Fire Comedy
- Ship Tease: With Pushing Up Roses.
- Sitcom Arch Nemesis: The My Sims series.
- Take That: In his Top Ten list of Video Game jerks, he says VG jerks are less realistic than people in real life, filled with screenshots of people of YouTube comments insulting him. And Goats.
- The Cameo; Provides one for Jon Tron at ethe end of one episode, where PBG wonders how on Earth Jon Tron managed to run all the way to Texas.
- Throw It In: Unable to type "PBG" with Hubert The Teddy Bear's lousy onscreen keyboard, PBG decided that the result of his unsuccessful efforts, "EESDESESESRDT" were a good enough name for his character.
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: Explored in the To Kill An Avatar series, where he finds various ways to kill player characters and NPCs.
- What Do You Mean It's Not Awesome?: He has a Running Gag of adding the Skyrim trailer theme to decidedly non-epic moments, such as catching bunnies or watering plants.
- Also, toaster ovens.
- Who Names Their Kid "Dude"?: Poor, poor EESDESESESRDT, born of a poorly-coded naming screen in Hubert The Teddy Bear and made into a Running Gag.