The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment of Awesome - "Yeah, it's all right!"
- Crowning Moment of Funny - Oh so many...
- "She drops the Negro dialect and speaks in her natural voice."
- "Do you want some of this blessing?" "Yes, Brown Sugar" "Do you want SOME OF THIS BLESSING!?!?!" "YES, Brown Sugar!"
- "HETEROSEXUAL LOVE LACKS DRAMA!!!" "That's bullshit!"
- "I envy you so much, I wish to be reincarcerated as a black man." "OOOHHH YEAAAH!"
- "And what about that Dutch girl singing about her fucking keys?"
- "Do you know what it's like to hustle for dimes on the mean streets of South Central?" "Nobody in this play knows what it's like to hustle for dimes on the mean streets of South Central."
- "At this point in the play, we were planning a show tune, an upbeat, "gotta leave this town" kinda show tune. But we don't know how to write those kinds of tunes." All the while, the youth is dancing to an imaginary show tune, then suddenly stops and looks confused. "However, we do know how to make fun of European avant-garde cinema!"
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming - "Keys" "Come Down Now"
- Tear Jerker - Youth and Mother's last conversation after she dies and comes back to comfort Stew the grown up version of the Youth, "Cue Music", "Love Like That" and "Come Down Now".
- True Art Is Angsty - The very reason the Youth continues on his journey through Europe after arriving in Amsterdam. He's so content in "Paradise" that he can't write songs because he has nothing to complain about.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible - The Nowhaus scene - full of performance art, screaming, businessman porn, and riot caberets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.