|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A two-episode Yaoi OVA based on a novel.
Mira is a teenage boy with a great life: a big house, rich and famous dad, and an unhealthy love life... well, it's healthy to him, at least.
He's in love with Kyousuke - a handsome porn star, his legal guardian, and his father. He's completely infatuated with him, and the only thing keeping them from having sex almost every night is Kyousuke's job, and this strange woman suspected of being his soon-to-be wife! What will our jealous Uke do...?
Contains Examples Of:
- Bishonen: The entire cast.
- Coitus Uninterruptus: Kyosuke is on the phone in one scene and doesn't bother to stop screwing Mira.
- Cross Dresser: Mira imagines himself dressed up as a cheer leader-cat-girl now and then.
- I Want To Marry My Father: Mira says he's wanted to be with Kyosuke since he was a small child.
- Incest Is Relative: Kyosuke is actually Mira's uncle... not that it makes much of a difference to most people.
- Keet: It's a scientific miracle that Mira is even capable of producing testosterone.
- Late for School: Due to having sex with Kyosuke in the first episode.
- Narm: Kazu's worry that Mira does not love him because he is not related to him, and can not compete with a bond like that.
- Parental Incest: It's actually revealed that he's his uncle. ... Apparently that's.... better?
- Perhaps his sister married his father? Or his brother married his mother? But wouldn't that make him his step-Uncle in either case?
- Shotacon: Though he's a teenager, Mira is small and childish looking enough to count as this.
- Squick: Even hardcore yaoi fans have a tough time stomaching this one, and the revelation that Kyosuke is really Mira's uncle didn't really help
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: Kazu. That's not to say that he doesn't get lucky.