The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Crosses the Line Twice: "I suppose we can describe PRIMARCHS as a literal dead baby comedy now..."
- Draco in Leather Pants: Vect again.
- Fan Wank: Where to start?
- Also how to save the Universe.
- God Mode Sue: The Primarchs. Greatly offset by their own incompetence.
- Mind you, anything less wouldn't last two seconds against half of the enemies in this fanfic. A C'tan who can turn around to the author and say "Piss off bitch, I'm the frakking Nightbringer"!?
- Horus invokes this trope literally at one point, hacking the story and accessing the "god mode" cheat. His fellow Primarchs tell him off for being unsporting.
- Magnificent Bastard: Alpharius/Omegon. Not only does he secretly own half of the 40K galaxy, he also impersonated Eldrad through the entire Retcon arc without anyone noticing.
- Memetic Mutation: Ruthlessly exploited on many occasions. The series has even spawned a few of its own, such as "AWESOME and WIN" and "The Emperor Rejects!"
- Rescued From the Scrappy Heap The Blood Ravens. Primarily because of the novels' Author, C S Goto, whom most Eldar players hold up to show just how evil you can be to a race's background. They were made The Dragon to the Plot Hole in the 3rd arc.
- Special Effects Failure: Due to "budget cuts".
Stick-man Alpharius: "Damn you!"
- Unfortunate Implications: A lot of what the Primarchs (and once or twice, the narrator) say. Vect on the other hand is aware of the implications, but still says it anyway.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.