They also aired another block called PBS Kids GO!, which was aimed at older children. It was launched in 2004.
It also ran PBS Kids Sprout, a cable channel aimed at preschoolers. A number of the listed programs no longer airing regularly on most PBS stations can currently be seen on Sprout.
Shows that ran on PBS Kids and PBS Kids GO!
- Barney and Friends
- Bill Nye the Science Guy
- Lamb Chops Play Along
- Mister Rogers Neighborhood
- Reading Rainbow
- Sesame Street (The longest running show on the block, predating PBS by a year)
- Shining Time Station
- Square One TV
- Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego??
- The Big Comfy Couch
- Kratts' Creatures
- The Magic School Bus (Would later Channel Hop to Fox Kids, Discovery Kids/TLC, and Qubo for reruns)
- The Puzzle Place
- Wimzies House (Originally made two years before, but was only airing in Canada. Currently airing in repeats in syndication.)
- Teletubbies (originally made one year before, in the U.K. only)
- Between the Lions
- Caillou (Originally aired in 1995 in Canada)
- Clifford the Big Red Dog (Clifford's Puppy Days spinoff began in 2003)
- Marvin the Tap Dancing Horse (Currently on Qubo)
- Seven Little Monsters
- Timothy Goes to School (Later seen on Discovery Kids, no longer currently in repeats)
- Angelina Ballerina (Later given an all CGI revamp as Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps)
- Maya and Miguel
- Thomas the Tank Engine
- Curious George
- Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman
- Frannys Feet
- Its a Big Big World
- Mama Mirabelles Home Movies
- Dinosaur Train
- The Electric Company - The Revival
- SpongeBob SquarePants - (only for 2 days to celebrate its pilot's anniversary)
- ↑ Most of these shows previously aired under the regular PBS banner before this year.