The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Author Existence Failure: Randy Rhoads's death.
- Banned in San Antonio: Pissing on the Alamo memorial next to the actual house drunk while you're wearing your wife's clothes is ill-advised. Thankfully it only lasted a decade.
- Creative Differences: He fired Zakk Wylde because he felt that Zakk's songwriting was beginning to make his songs sound like Black Label Society and Ozzy wasn't too happy about that. This prompted him to fire Zakk, albeit on friendly terms. Ozzy's also said this is why he's never worked with Rick Rubin. Rubin wanted to make a heavier, Sabbathy album while Ozzy wants to get away from that. This was also part of the wedge between Ozzy and Sabbath. Ozzy just wanted to make straight up rock music while Sabbath were experimenting with jazz and strings.
- Creator Breakdown: Had one coupled with a Heroic BSOD when his heterosexual life partner Randy Rhoads died in a plane crash. He shaved his head to avoid going on stage (his wife/manager made him go on anyway wearing a wig) and eventually tried to kill himself. Obviously, he failed.
- Creator Couple: Ozzy and his wife Sharon.
- Dye Hard: Used to be, anyway. In the 70s his hair was his natural brown. In the 80s he dyed it blonde. Back to brown for the 90s, then when The Osbournes surfaced in 2002 he'd dyed it black with red streaks. It's brown as of 2010, but we'll have to wait and see if it stays that way.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: The bassist who wrote the riff to "No More Tears" is Mike Inez, currently of Alice in Chains.
- One of Us: Blizzard Entertainment hired Ozzy for a commercial for World of Warcraft. He likes it. They gave him his own character model.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.