The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Jeph Jacques of Questionable Content tweets his adventures while playing fourth edition Dungeons and Dragons.
- And then he created this print.
- Dungeons and Dragons and other role-playing games pop up regularly in Something Positive. The author even created a 3.0 monster and posted it on his site.
- The authors of Hell Inc tweet about video games and the characters play a Dungeons and Dragons game.
- John Kossler, author of The Word Weary, plays Dungeons and Dragons (even going so far as to base the campaign his characters play on one he played with his friends) and often tweets about his love of chess. His About section states he is a fan of TV Tropes.
- TL Welker, of Heartcore fame, is a big fan of two things: the anime series Slayers, and the Sega RPG series Phantasy Star (the fourth game being her absolute favorite).
- The creator of the Word Press comic Lessons of Dog World happens to be the following:
- She enjoys music from ABBA, A Teens, Ace of Base, S Club, and many others.
- She got her start writing fan-fiction
- She likes to watch WWE, Myth Busters, and The Simpsons. She also enjoyed watching Garfield, Rugrats, and All That as a child growing up in the 90s. She's also a fan of the The Nerd.
- She’s enjoy playing games like SimCity series, puzzle-games, and some online flash games.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.