The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Bond's reaction at his wife Tracy's murder. "We have all the time in the world..."
- The original draft had them drive happily off into the sunset and then have her die in the pretitles of the next film. The way it turned out makes it even more stark.
- It's even worse if you pay attention in later films, and realize she's the in-story reason there's a different Bond girl every film (well, bar the financial boost of a new Ms. Fanservice); he can't get over her.
- Some would like to warn that even knowing it's going to happen doesn't lessen the impact when it does. The scene is THAT beautifully and tragically done.
- Tracy's backstory: teenage rebellion, infidelity, ill and then dead child, dead husband. The poor woman was already a wreck when Bond met her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.