The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
This trope goes to sports you can do in the office with some imagination. Most people would get fired for these, but on TV, bosses tend to be more lenient. Compare to Swivel Chair Antics, Wastebasket Ball, and Office Golf.
Examples of Office Sports include:
- In Better Off Ted episode "Lust In Translation", Linda and Veronica played a game called Lindabagel.
- In Rules of Engagement, Jeff and Adam invent a sport called Mannequin Head Ball when they have to clean out an old clothing store Audrey wants to use to start a business.
- The Office had an Olympics in their office.
- Franklin and Bash played curling with people sitting in office chairs.
- In one episode of The Simpsons, Homer, Lenny & Carl are playing chair hockey at work. Mr. Burns comes in to yell at them, but it turns out he's the coach and he's yelling at their poor teamwork.
- Teen Titans has Stankball using a ball made from unwashed socks.
- The Jetsons had Mr.Spacely doing golf practice once or twice. And George playing some sort of virtual chess or something simlar with Rudy a few times.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.