The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Alas, Poor Villain: Omnicidal Maniac he may be, Ramjet's Villainous Breakdown that he'll never be able to reunite with Unicron at the end is somewhat sad.
- Angst? What Angst?: The human race of Transformers Classics seems rather blasé about being teleported to another universe. Granted their society came with them but it's still somewhat odd.
- Continuity Lock Out: Every prose story has to be read before one can pick up the comics. And much of the comics aren't going to make sense without having read Transformers Classics. Which itself doesn't make much sense without having read the Marvel comic. A series for new readers, this isn't.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Wreckage, Thunder Mayhem and Toxitron are all quite popular with the fanbase.
- Evil Is Cool: Thunder Mayhem. A planet-killing combiner.
- Ho Yay: It's all but said that Alpha Bravo and Offroad were in a romantic relationship. Might count as Foe Yay given that they were once an Autobot and a Decepticon.
- It's Short, So It Sucks: Given that the license was running out, it was always gonna be short but several fans were taken with this 'verse quite quickly and were sad that it got so little time to shine.
- Inferred Holocaust: Despite the story taking place in a version of the Marvel Universe, only one of Marvel's various alien species shows up or is mentioned (though Word of God has it that the Skrulls existed). Combined with the horror stories of Thunder Mayhem's planet killing and it seems that the combiner killed the Marvel Universe.
- The Woobie: While everyone could be this, credit goes to Punch/Counterpunch. How much worse can it get than not knowing if you're real or just a Split Personality Takeover clutching to memories of a place that may have never existed?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.