The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Shout-Out: In Gymkata she makes a reference to "Dick Grayson aged twelve", a running gag in Linkara's review of All Star Batman And Robin.
Lupa: To DEATH??
- She remarks Pterodactyl reminds her of an FMV game and wonders if Spoony should be reviewing it instead.
- In Witchery seeing a woman being chased by a group of men in large hats prompts her to use the "No-one expects the Spanish inquisition" soundclip from Monty Python's Flying Circus
- In one review she raises her arms above her head and says "Symbolism"- a trademark of Film Brain.
- During her review of 13 seconds she refers to some heavy-handed imagery as a "Film Brain symbolism moment"
- During an effect shot of a tunnel in Witchery she dubs the Doctor Who theme over it.
- In her induction into the internet hall of fame she mimics Sally Field's "You like me, you really really like me" Oscar acceptance speech.
- Upon learning that Richard Norton's character from Gymkata is adviser to the Khan she cuts to a famous clip from Wrath of Khan
- After Jack in X-treme Fighter moans about orange not being his color it shows footage of Tim Gunn.
- When Nancy from Angel of Fury visits an airport, Lupa dubs in music and dialogue from Airplane.
- After a railing kill, Lupa had a caption on screen saying Railing Kill.
- The Fat and Skinny oafs in Vampegeddon are accompanied by Bulk and Skull's theme music.
- After noticing the resemblance between one thug in China O Brien and Ash Ketchum she yells "Gotta catch 'em all, motherfucker!"
- She did a tribute to Rachelle Lefevre and makes several references to Big Wolf on Campus, her favorite show growing up. She admits the only reason she reviewed Teen Sorcery was because Aimée Castle was in it.
- She made a quick nod to Pierre Kirby while riffing Howling IV. "What a useless guy!"
- She peppered her review of American Ninja with "In America!" jokes.
- In her Shark Attack 3 review, she references Spoony's Phantasmagoria review. "I heard that [Curtis]"
- "Charlie uses Bookcase! It's super ineffective!" (First Night 2)
- "A perfume-based serial killer? [scoffs] Sounds like a shitty arthouse film."
- When the alien in The Hidden 2 belches orange smoke, Lupa remarks on his "regeneration troubles."
- "I'll stick with REAL Christmas songs, thank you very much."
- Kermit the Frog: "We ain't found shit!"
- "And then he had an idea. An awful idea. Radu had a wonderful, awful idea."
- "Anyway, yeah, Anna is the chosen one, born to slay the vampires, she alone is destined to fight the forces of darkness blah blah blah blah blah.
- "Love makes you do the wacky, or so I've heard from popular culture."
- The Flying Radu
- Her response to Radu's Heel Face Turn in the Subspecies sequels. "What is this Beauty and the Beast crap?!" Sure enough, Angela Lansbury starts to serenade Radu and Michelle.
- Leave it to Roddy Piper to ask the important questions, like "What does God need with a starship?" (Hell Comes to Frogtown)
- From the same review: "One wang to rule them all. One wang to vex them. One wang to bring them all, and in the hostile mutant territory, sex them."
- SAM HELL. WINS.
- While watching Gooby, Lupa and Liz get so freaked out that Liz jokes, "This is the last known footage of this kid, isn't it?" This prompts Lupa to respond, "Aw, snap, this is going into Slender Man territory!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.