|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Here, politicians are larger-than-life mythic heroes, whose wars for the Ordained Office have shook the earth, from the maize-forests of Topeka to the smoking iron towers of New York, New York, New York. Here, celebrities undertake quests to ease the despairs of their cities. Here, the Man Obama cries tears of pure holiness, strides the states with the might of a titan, strikes holes in the firmament of reality, and brings ally and enemy to him with only his words.
And yes, it is awesome.
- Authority Equals Asskicking
- Barack Obama: Obviously.
- Cool Airship: The land-whaler Abigail Adams, the Audacity of Hope, and the Ronpaul's Thunder Zeppelin.
- Deal with the Devil
- Dragon Rider: Al Gore, Colin Powell, John Kerry, and Jimmy Carter. And they fly to Earth from the Moon.
- Eldritch Abomination: Sarah Palin.
- The Empire
- Fantasy Kitchen Sink
- Horsemen of the Apocalypse: The abovementioned four. Gore is Conquest, Powell is War, Kerry is Famine and Carter is Death.
- Mad Scientist: Ralph Nader.
- Orphaned Series
- Rule of Cool
- Science Is Bad
- Shrouded in Myth: The Beltway Lords. And yes, every word is true.
- Two-Fisted Tales