The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Other Wiki tells us that "an oasis (/oʊˈeɪsɪs/, plural oases, /oʊˈeɪsiːz/) is a fertile area (often having a date palm grove) in a desert or semi-desert environment."
This is a disambiguation page. On All The Tropes, Oasis could refer to:
- Oasis (1955 film), a French adventure film
- Oasis (2002 film), a South Korean film
- The Oasis (2008 film), an Australian documentary
- Oasis (anthology), a poetry collection published during World War II
- Oasis, a 1996 teen novel by Gregory Maguire
- Oasis, a 1988 novel by Patricia Matthews
- The Oasis, an 1834 anti-slavery gift book by abolitionist Lydia Maria Child
- The Oasis, a 1999 novel by Pauline Gedge
- The Oasis (novel) (1949), by Mary McCarthy
- The Oasis, a 2001 novel by Petru Popescu
- Oasis (1993 TV series), a British drama series set in South London
- Oasis (2017 film), a Pilot Episode of an intended 2017 British television drama series
- "Oasis", an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- Oasis (1980s band), a short-lived English music group
- Oasis (American band), active in the 1970s
- Oasis (band), an English rock band (1991–2009)
- Oasis, a character in the web comic Sluggy Freelance
- Ontologically Anthropocentric Sensory Immersive Simulation (OASIS), a virtual reality simulator accessible by players in the novel Ready Player One
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.