|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Nuts & Milk is an early Hudson Soft game in which the player controls a Waddling Head named Milk, who waddles around the screen to collect delicious fruit, keep away from naughty Nuts and find love. It was the first ever third-party release for the Nintendo Family Computer, on which it was a simple Platform Game; there was also a much different and considerably obscure Maze Game version released earlier for various Japanese computers. The game was never released outside Japan... officially, that is.
- Bonus Stage: The third out of every five stages.
- Collision Damage
- Death Throws
- Fireballs: Seen in bonus stage.
- Level Editor: Both versions of the game had one.
- Respawning Enemies: Enemies respawn
- Springs Springs Everywhere: Springboards are a common feature in this game.
- Super Drowning Skills: Water at the bottom of the screen is deadly.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: Yogurt has those two pink bows on her head.
- Waddling Head: Nuts, Milk and Yogurt.
- Wrap Around: Horizontally.