|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Charlie: "This is our only chance to go straight!"
Brian Hope and Charlie McManus are two gangsters unhappy with their new boss. But their new boss has also made it clear that death is the only way out, and they wisely deduce he is going to kill them anyway. So they decide to take for themselves the money they steal in their latest job, and run off.
But Brian forgot to fill up the tank enough to get to the airport, so they are forced to hide the money, and themselves, for the time being... and the closest place is a nunnery. So they temporarily become Sister Inviolata of the Immaculate Conception and Sister Euphemia of the Five Wounds, while trying to find a way to get out of the country safely, and deal with Faith, Brian's girlfriend who witnessed their crime.
Contains Examples Of:
- Bad Habits
- Cross Dresser
- Double Entendre: Several, including the above quote.
- Lampshade Hanging: To the silliness of the plot, in prayer form.
Sister Superior: My Lord, thou hast always moved in mysterious ways thy wonders to perform, but this latest wonder takes some beating even from you.
- Larynx Dissonance: Brian and Charlie don't even try to convincing female voices.
- London Gangster
- Nuns Are Funny
- Resignations Not Accepted: At least not without spending a couple weeks crossdressing and then outrunning your boss to get to the airport.
- The Triads and the Tongs: Who they steal the money from.