The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Has nothing to do with the Most Definitely Not a Villain trope.
This web-comic provides examples of:
- Anti-Hero: Kleya, though she's trying to just be a hero, period.
- Cracker: Apparently hackers had caused much mayhem and destruction in the past and so the society is very anti-hackers.
- Crapsack World: Although we haven't seen the outside world, there are enough hints to make it clear that something is very wrong out there. But then again, LiFe isn't exactly sunshine and roses either.
- A sidestory summary showed a range from many survivors in a "stable" area to "miracle" areas of sole survivors of severe trauma who are nearly suicidal from constantly fighting death.
- Digital Avatar: There are two levels of Avatar: LiFe and the Game.
- Genre Savvy: Dr. Grace suspects Kleya might be trying to curb her Sore Loser attitude after two years of hiding.
- Recursive Acronym: LiFe stands for "LiFe is For everyone"
- Serious Business: The power of the The Cracker is hyped up to the point of unbelievability.
- Sore Loser: Kleya hates losing, and tends to instinctively hack when she's in danger. It's to the point that her enemies assume she can't possibly be the person they're hunting, since that girl would never forfeit a match.
- Stylistic Suck: If you don't have the money to buy an avatar, you have to draw it yourself, and Kleya is a horrible artist. She gets to use one in the Game due to a loophole, and the proportions are so bad she can barely hold her head up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.