|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "I'll pick your bones too, ugly."
- November setting out on her own without her friends and without a plan, all just to prove a stranger's innocence.
- Red's fight with the wicked witch in the gingerbread house. Special mention goes to Red cutting her way out of the Witch's stomach with a rusty knife and then finishing her off with the poker.
- Also, the Witch's dismembered hand coming back with Red's axe to chop her, only for Red to block it with the knife while the knife's still in the witch's other hand.
- Prince Ricardo's assault on the Sleeping Beauty's Castle.
- A bear comes along, and what does Perrault do? He tricks him into digging their hole for them.
- Hans-or-Jack-or-something dealing out a Barehanded Blade Block to Prince Ricardo, who's already pretty much established himself as the best swordsman around.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.