|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Ninjabread Man is an Action Adventure and Platform Game created by Data Design Interactive for the Play Station 2, PC and Wii. After nearly being eaten by a foxy fox in the original story, The Gingerbread Man decides to learn self-defense. Now he's willing to kick butt as The Ninjabread Man, slashing baked enemies with his sword as he tries to learn more powerful moves.
Although the Play Station 2 version never came to light, the Wii version got lots of flack for its terrible controls and short game content. Despite this, a sequel is being made. In Europe only, which justifies No Export for You. Thank goodness.
This game contains examples of:
- Badass Adorable: Or at least that's what they tried to do for the main character.
- Covers Always Lie: The general consensus is that while the game sucks, the cover and poster for the game is totally Badass.
- Expy: The engine was used for other DDI games later on.
- Follow the Leader
- Level Ate: Pretty much the setting of the whole game.
- No Ending
- No Export for You: The Play Station 2 version never made it past Europe...and for good reasons too.
- A Winner Is You: If you actually manage to beat the game, the screen goes black and you're taken back to the title screen.
- ↑ somebody should really make a page on this soon