The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Who was supporting Raizo? It can be presumed he simply kept the ninja equipment he had when he left (i.e., the ninja stars that were lodged in his chest), but who gave him Mika's name? He just gets a phone call, then the picture, with no explanation as to who gave him the info. A traitor in the clan, perhaps?
- If you think about it, Raizo's story wasn't really told from the time he left the the clan (falling off the building) until the present. He probably had some sort of informant close/around the clan.
- One problem I had: Maslow made a big deal about how investigations into the ninja were being blocked. This suggests to me that world governments are trying to cover it up. But at the end of the movie Europol ships a full-blown strike force complete with choppers and humvees into (I assume) Japan. How did they get clearance for that?
- Well, it could be argued that Maslow went over his superior's heads, to their superiors, or that he just pointed out that either they gave him authorization, or he would go to the press.
- You could also argue that the Ozunu overplayed their hand to get to Raizo, and the other clans decided to give them up to Europol.
- Europol probably had jurisdiction over the incident given they have a global mandate. I also doubt that they were willing to allow the massive slaughter that ensued when they captured Raizo to slide. There's a limit to how much shit a particular organization is willing to take.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.