|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Nikujin is a PC Freeware Game made by japanese developer Ikiki in 2006 that became one of his most well known games. In it, you play as a naked ninja, who’s goal is to progress through a ninja fortress of increasing difficulty, utilising your ninja skills to ensure your survival.
This game contains examples of:
- Action Bomb: The red ninja who'll run at you while screaming to explode in your face. You need to call his attention wisely so he'll take out iron doors.
- Author Appeal: Nikujin wasn't the first of Ikiki's games featuring naked people killing each other stealthly, nor it was the last.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy
- Bonus Stage
- Ceiling Cling
- Check Point: Only the tutorial level features those.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: The ending.
- Endless Game: The survival mode.
- Full-Frontal Assault: No, really, all the ninjas in this game are naked.
- Goomba Springboard: Stabbing enemies in the head has this effect.
- Highly-Visible Ninja
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Ninja
- Ninja: NAKED Ninjas!
- Nintendo Hard: Definitely.
- One-Hit Kill: The Goomba Springboard move mentioned above. But it only works if the enemy hasn't seen you.
- Stealth Based Game
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: What Nikujin does to his enemies' boss at the end.
- Trial and Error Gameplay: Make any mistake and even if you don't die, you'll probably have to kill yourself and start over.
- Wall Jump