|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Even non-professional writers are able to come up with some pretty intense scary. And some of them choose to inflict via PlayByPostGames...
- What Judas planned to do to Hiro Tsukasa's girlfriend from Shin Hyakuji High School. Squick barely covers it.
- Garth from the Andalia RP gruesomely fused three children together into a Chimera. It involved a lot of fleshy bandages firing everywhere and the thing's screams...yikes.
- Anything by Dan in The Tandy Arena. Just read his LBMs to see.
- The Altered Earth Darker and Edgier Nanoha forum has a lot of really terrifying imagery. From Michael's origin story, to how he was possessed by the Book of Silver Dawn and what it did to Maya, and the tendencies of Ghouls and the various monsters now lording over whole areas of the world, and pretty much anything done by Baron Lou or Nicodemus.
- Wendy, A gigantic Shadow made of bulbous flesh and looking like a Lovecraftian abomination, it has twenty arms dragging it along, is grotesquely fat looking and has eight eyes. It resembles the unholy spawn of an angler fish and a jellyfish, and what it does in a fight is also nightmarish. It basically makes even more arms rip their way out of it to pull enemies to pieces. And consider it Was Once a Man, as with all Shadows, and is trapped in its current form. Permanently. And that it used to be a sweet little girl.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.