|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Night of the Dragon is a novel by Richard A. Knaak and was released on November 18, 2008 — five days after the release of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King. It is a follow-up to the novel Day of the Dragon, and also provides insight into events leading up to Wrath of the Lich King.
This work contains examples of:
- Artifact of Doom: The Demonsoul.
- Author Avatar: Rhonin.
- Big Bad: Dargonax.
- Expy: Vereesa Windrunner is effectively a Pre-Undead Sylvannas.
- Fantastic Racism: Zendarin Windrunner.
- Vereesa is staggeringly hypocritical and unsympathetic here, disdaining the disgusting 'Blood Elves' despite most of them being her kin.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Rhonin and Vereesa's kids.
- Interspecies Romance: Rhonin and Vereesa.
- Killed Off for Real: Iridi
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Sinestra.