|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Nicholas Jerry "Nick" Jonas (born September 16, 1992) is an American singer-songwriter, musician and actor best known as one of the Jonas Brothers, a pop-rock band he formed with his brothers Joe and Kevin. The Jonas Brothers originally started as an attempted solo singing career for Nick, but the record producer liked the sound when his brothers sang backup for him. He previously starred in the Disney Channel original series Jonas as Nick Lucas, alongside his brothers. He also starred in the Disney Channel original movie Camp Rock and Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. He formed the band Nick Jonas & The Administration, which released its first album in 2010.
Oh and in case you lived under a rock, he dated Miley Cyrus, then dated Selena Gomez. Now, he's dating the Australian princess Delta Goodrem. 7 years his senior after working with her on her fourth album.
- Nicholas Jonas (2004)
- Who I Am (2010)
- The Casanova: Delta Goodrem, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez. Doesn't that say it all. Not to mention Samantha Barks, a rumored fling with a background dancer, and a brief relationship with Nicole Anderson.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: The Administration includes ex-New Power Generation members Tommy Barbarella (keyboards), Sonny T. (bass) and Michael Bland (drums).
- Hidden Depths: He, unlike his brothers, was acting in Broadway plays from a very young age. He starred as Marius for about a month in Les Mis in 2010 and is taking over Darren Criss' role in How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying soon.
- Ill Boy: He was a slight spectacle when the band first got popular, since he was one of the first teen pop stars to have Type-One Diabetes.
- Mr. Fanservice
- Teen Idol
- Tenor Boy: As Marius Pontmercy.
- Yoko Oh No: Catches hate from Delta Goodrem fans, for among things, taking her on too many holidays, allowing her to follow him from place to place why he does his job(s) and distracting her from an album 2 years overdue.