|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
New Persective Evangelion is a Neon Genesis Evangelion fanfic by Dartz-IRL.
A young Irishman finds himself forceably inserted into the Evangelion world -- by being forceably inserted into the brain and body of Noriko Nagato, a 14-year-old Japanese girl who has "miraculously" survived a plane crash, only to discover she is now the Fourth Child. But how did he get there? What did that weird dream with Kaoru Nagisa mean? Why are the real Noriko's memories coming back? And just what is up with the delusional girl in school who thinks she's Haruhi Suzumiya?
- All There in the Manual: The E-Mail Noriko sent? Can be found in the Evageeks thread.
- Anyone Can Die
- Creepy Child: Rei and Kaworu, of course.
- Kaworu should be noted as having knowledge of how Noriko got to the Evaverse, which manages to make him creepier then canon.
- Crossover: Kinda one with Haruhi Suzumiya. Word of God indicates it's not really a crossover -- the girl who thinks she's Haruhi really is delusional, and the Haruhi elements have no real bearing on the plot.
- Doorstopper: It's thirteen chapters in and over 150,000 words long. There've only been three Angels featured so far.
- Follow the Leader: Inspired by I was a Teenage Dummy Plug by Foxboy.
- Gender Bender: Deconstructed. This is Eva, after all.
- The Mind Is a Plaything of the Body: Zig-zagged regarding Noriko, and deconstructed in regards to whether it's good, bad or in-between.
- Self Insert: a shockingly good one at that!
- Shout-Out: Numerous:
- Show Within a Show: Blue Aru, a stand in for the actual Evangelion series.