The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: Alice keeps her headgear on all of the time.
- Straight: Alice wears her hat all the time.
- Exaggerated: Alice wears her hat when showering, when having sex and when she's having brain surgery.
- Up to Eleven: The universe is going to explode unless Alice takes her hat off. She won't do it.
- Justified: Alice is a Muslim who firmly believes in wearing a veil.
- Inverted: Alice hates wearing hats.
- Subverted: Alice wears a hat all the time. Then, when the teacher asks her to take it off, she says okay and does so.
- Double Subverted: ...only to reveal another hat underneath her first hat.
- Deconstructed: Alice wears her hat to hide her hairstyle, which she thinks is horribly ugly due to confidence issues.
- Reconstructed: Alice wears her hat because she really likes it.
- Averted: Alice is a devout Muslim but doesn't believe in wearing a veil.
- Enforced: Alice wears a veil because the audience expects all devout Muslim women to wear one.
- Lampshaded: "There's no real reason for me to wear this hat all the time. But I kinda like it."
Back to Never Bareheaded
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.