The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Several users have complained on the boards how Brynn was pretty much useless in Chapter 15. However, it makes a LOT more sense when you take into account that in the space of about half a minute, her friend and only current ally Hanso, who interrupted her when she tried to tell him just how much he really did mean to her, seemingly betrayed her, then immediately doublecrossed Xandra. She wasn't being stupid, she was simply blue screening. HARD. And you can't really blame her.
- In Fall 2010 Neopets released the Faerie Ruins plot, which included one where you had to guide the PC through The Dragon's mansion (the second step, for those who played it). Halfway through, I got frustrated and closed the window, only to return to it in the evening. At first I was confused because some powerups and characters were missing. Then I remembered: I'd already completed those steps in the morning. Neopets actually saves your plot progress. Good job, TNT. -greykale
- Fridge Horror: In the epilogue for the Faerie's Ruin, Altador goes out on a quest to find the Darkest Faerie statue. What is he carrying? A pickaxe. Keep in mind, the characters seem to think she's still a stone. But capable of being revived. And maybe conscious.
- Currently, Krawk Island has been apparently been reduced to a bunch of smaller islands by some unknown entity. If that's the case... what happened to everyone on the island?
- Fridge Logic: The word "cheat" is filtered out by the Choose Your Own Adventure-maker. There's a game called "Cheat!" and the word "cheat" is filtered out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.