|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
I don't see the point in not believing inAnything but dread and gluttony
Things you can taste, like fear and cinnamon
Sadly this hasn't gotten me
—Lemon Demon, "Telekinesis"
Neil Cicierega (pronounced, roughly, si-ser-EE-ga) is the creator of Potter Puppet Pals and the Animutation genre of Flash videos. He is also the one-man (with other members joining in live performances) band Lemon Demon.
Neil Cicierega provides examples of:
- Limited Animation: The first three minutes of BRODYQUEST, before Adrien Brody becomes a rock star and then becomes the universe (possibly).
- Mind Screw: Goes without saying.
- Name's the Same: Has done a few collaborations with a certain Kevin James... No, not that Kevin James.
- As well as often working with one Ryan Murphy, who is not the creator of Glee and Nip/Tuck. But who is the creator of the original Ben Bernanke video that the song is based on.
- Shout-Out: As a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000, he has several shout-outs in his works.
- Some of his videos mention Animorphs, including one about two investigators who crack a confession out of a thug by just recapping the entire Animorphs storyline.
- Take That: This.
- The Slender Man Mythos: Parodied in Splendourman.
- Totally Radical: "It's the World Wide Web".