The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: A character who is obsessed with cleanliness.
- Straight: Jason likes to keep his apartment clean and insists that his friends don't make a mess of it.
- Exaggerated: Jason likes to keep everything he sees clean and will freak out if he ever sees anything with dirt or out of place.
- Downplayed: Jason cleans from time to time.
- Justified: Jason considers neatness to be a virtue.
- Inverted: Trash of the Titans
- Subverted: Jason just messes it up whenever he cleans.
- Double Subverted: His messes are messed up symmetrically or incredibly organized.
- Parodied: ???
- Deconstructed: Jason's obsessive behavior alienates him from his friends, and makes it impossible for him to get dates, and he becomes incredibly lonely.
- Reconstructed: Jason's cleanliness is seen as a positive trait by his friends as his organizing techniques help them keep track of important things, while girls find his attention to detail and ability to keep house very attractive.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Jason doesn't clean at all.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Neat Freak
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.