The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Awesome Music
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Both Riley and Ian are way more popular in the fandom than Ben and Abigail.
- Hot Librarian: Abigail is this. Literally.
- Meaningful Name: Benjamin Franklin Gates; Abigail Chase, likely after America's most famous Founding Mother, Abigail Adams.
- Memetic Mutation: "I'm gonna steal the Declaration of Independence."
- Nerds Are Sexy: Riley probably elicits this reaction the most in fandom, but Abigail most certainly counts as well.
- Magnificent Bastard: The Founding Fathers would've needed to be, considering how spaced out in time many of those individual clues (Liberty Hall, The Declaration and the Silence Dogood letters for example) were made. But they're Freemasons. What else do you expect?
- Mitch Wilkinson in National Treasure 2 is the epitome of this trope.
- Retroactive Recognition: Mark Pellegrino, recently a prime That Guy, has a very bit part as an FBI agent in the first film.
- As does Erik King, better known as James Doakes.
- Strangled by the Red String
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.