The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Broken Base: The story mode, some fans hate that the boss battles and free-roaming from Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 and 2 were removed, others love the fully rendered cutscenes lifted straight from the anime and think that it's a fair trade off.
- The lack of boss fights can be a Justified Trope on the fact that the team that made the boss fights for the previous game went on to be the main developer of the Cyber Connect 2-developed, Capcom-published game, Asura's Wrath, and both that game and Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations were made and released in the same time frame within one another.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Consireding it's CC 2 we're talking about, it's a given.Listen for yourself.
- Good Bad Bugs: There's a glitch that lets you effectively set the handicap and AI level for Survival Mode. Given that the later Survival challenges are Nintendo Hard, this is very useful. See it in action here.
- Rescued From The Tier-Induced Scrappy Heap: On the High Tier end, pretty much every character listed under Nerf above. On the lower end, Killer Bee was bottom tier in the previous game simply because of the substitution mechanics REALLY didn't favor him. He's a lot more useful now that they've been revamped.
- Chakra Gun Volley also seems to have been rescued from being That One Attack due to slowing it down and increasing its charge-up time.
- That One Boss: The final opponent in Killer Bee's story is Kisame... with +100 Attack. He can knock off 25% of your health bar (as much as a normal Ultimate Jutsu) with one Jutsu. No, not Ultimate Jutsu, regular Jutsu. If you let him get even a few hits or even a combo on you, it's pretty much over. Quite a shocking encounter in a chapter that's otherwise the epitome of Joke Level.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: As it stands, the overhaul to the Substitution mechanic may have just traded old problems for newer ones.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.