The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Angst? What Angst?: Mell, both in general and specifically after getting thrown out of heaven and fighting her way out of hell.
- Cargo Ship: Dave and Lovelace.
- Genius Bonus: Lovelace could well have been named after Ada Lovelace, the world's first computer programmer.
- Growing the Beard: Corresponding with Dave's appearance changing subtly throughout the comic's run -- this is specifically pointed out by the artist in a comment in the new Director's Cut version of the comic. Then Dave meets his clone, Dave Prime, who didn't get the Character Development...
- Magnificent Bastard: Helen Narbon, when you realize just how much of her ditziness is an act, as well as Madblood.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Near the end of the comics, Dave goes mad and becomes a virtual virus that could infiltrate the world's technological grid and destroy the world.
- ↑ All of it
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.